7/13/09

Because I Need Another Blog

It's not like I have a lot of time on my hands, because I don't really. It's not because I don't already have 3 (or so) other blogs. It's just because I want to be cool and have a funny mommy blog. You know, where I tell stories about getting barfed on repeatedly or how my kids throw a super tantrum in the store. Sure, I suppose I could tell about that on our "family" blog. But I get too many complaints about "mommy blogging". Or I could write about it on the kids brag page, but that's for bragging (ok, it's for remembering, because I don't ever write a journal or keep up with baby books). I suppose I could even write about it on my "ramblings" blog, but that too seems wrong. So pretend I don't have fifty blogs. Just one blog with many different parts. This part is the one humorous one about Harmon, and his forthcoming fetus sibling ALF.

No comments:

Post a Comment